Phillip D. Waddell – Attorney
Phillip D. Waddell has 37 years experience in the general practice of law and management, which includes:
- loan closings and title work
- management and regulatory reporting
- loan administration
- contract negotiation
- complex mortgage loan, consulting and asset sale transactions
- mediation, negotiation and settlement of claims
- consumer and commercial lending
- data systems analysis
- asset/liability management
- creation, delivery and sales of financial management consulting services
- start-up, incorporation and management of closing, delivery and legal function for bulk sale secondary mortgage market operation
- securitization of mortgage loans.
His experience also includes the drafting and negotiation of more than 300 contracts for the purchase and sale of $3 billion in mortgage loan assets and servicing; the sale of a large mortgage banking operation and two mortgage investment bank sales; the acquisition of approvals from FHLMC/FNMA/HUD and others, as well as ongoing compliance in the critical areas of company operations.
Phil received his bachelor’s degree from Centre College of Kentucky and a Juris Doctor from Salmon P. Chase College of Law. He is licensed in Kentucky and Tennessee.
Kentucky Bar Association Recognition Award
The Lawrence D. Brennan Award
Who's Who in America
Who's Who in American Law
Habitat for Humanity
Elder, Presbyterian Church
J. Seth Waddell – Attorney
J. Seth Waddell is a graduate of King University in Bristol, Tennessee and the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at The University of Memphis. He has 15 years of experience in all facets of residential and commercial real estate closings, including contract drafting, title examination, and escrow management and accounting. Seth is an Eagle Scout, a 2011 graduate of Leadership Germantown, and is a commissioned Kentucky Colonel (member, Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels).
He is licensed to practice in Tennessee and Mississippi.
Joanna Kendall Waddell ‐ Attorney
Joanna Kendall Waddell holds undergraduate and graduate degrees from The University of Memphis in Romance Languages and a Juris Doctor from the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at The University of Memphis. She is fluent in Spanish and is licensed to practice in Tennessee.